“Artificial intelligence is constantly redefining businesses in various industries across the board. When it comes to marketing, AI accesses and interprets data, resulting in accurate predictions based on customer behaviour. These predictions give businesses a better understanding of their customers’, thereby, allowing for personalized content, effective engagement and the delivery of exceptional customer experiences”, said Jessie Paul, CEO, Paul Writer.
Agencies and brand owners are invited to apply on behalf of brands that fall under one or more of the following categories:
- Large enterprise brand with revenue over Rs 500 crore
- Medium enterprise brand with revenue less than Rs 500 crore
- Young organization that was founded after January 1, 2015
- Innovative use of technology
- Customer Experience Champion
Entries will be shortlisted on the basis of aggregation of public votes and evaluated by an esteemed jury. Applications close on the 25th of January and the Hot50 brands will be unveiled at: