Find out the apps that senior marketers in India are using today and why they like the app!
Any 4 apps that you have on your phone and how frequently you use them?
– Whatsapp – daily. Especially useful during my travel
– Google Keep – daily. It’s brilliant UI and compatibility with other google apps helps me to plan, organize and schedule both my personal and work related stuff very seamlessly
– Helpchat – occasionally. Have downloaded it very recently and am impressed by its versatility during my initial usage. Lives up to its reputation of being a “personal assistant”. Very impactful ad as well!
– Twitter – frequently. Use it to connect, share and for news
An app that you find useful?
– Google Keep
How do you evaluate an app before downloading it onto your phone?
– Primarily the app needs to be able to achieve a critical task for me
– Should consume minimal space
– Needs to have a good UI
– Should be non-intrusive
Profile: Anshul Chaturvedi is marketing professional with a rich experience in FMCG sales and fashion (apparel and accessories) marketing and brand re-positioning. Spearheading the marketing function (ATL, BTL and digital), visual merchandising, consumer research and PR for Wrangler.