Artificial intelligence has greatly expanded what we can achieve through e-mail marketing, driving conversions and enabling enhanced personalization.
- Smart segmentation: – AI has the capability to segment your customer data into different buckets basis clusters like Demographics, Spend pattern, Behavioral insights. This can help the brands to customize the campaign basis customer segments and add more relevance to the communication. Segmenting your database helps you to send the right message to the right person as those massive email “blasts” just don’t work at converting the way you’d hope.
- Predictive Personalization:– Through data driven algorithm AI can help personalizing the content of the emails basis customer preferences and past behavior. Brands need not create multiple creative for the same campaign instead AI will use the different copy for different customers. AI algorithms can not only determine the optimal combination of different types of content, but this automation also significantly cuts down on the time and resources needed to keep your email campaigns running.
- Automated Journeys:– With AI automation brands can create and run their campaigns on auto pilot mode. Campaigns such as Welcome mailer, Birthday wishes, cart abandonment or customer feedback\surveys can be automated with the help of AI.
- Subject Line optimization: – As per a research 78% of the customers open an email only basis the subject line hence having a good subject line is of utmost importance. Through Natural language processing and word cloud AI can recommend the best suited words and subject lines to increase the Open rates and CTR. Each subject line is scored basis an algorithm and system selects the subject line with highest score for actual roll out.
- Send time optimization: – If you wonder about the best time of day or night to send emails, Send Time Optimization can take out the guesswork. Send Time Optimization uses data science to determine when your contacts are most likely to engage, and sends your emails at that time.
All of these uses of AI offer the same benefits – increased engagement and conversions, a boost in sales and revenue, and faster and more efficient processes. By using AI-powered email marketing platform brands can improve the effectiveness of their email campaigns while reducing the time they spend on them.
This boost in ROI means that upgrading your strategy to incorporate AI is sure to be a worthwhile investment for many years to come.