In 1998, Sanjay co-founded homeindia.com, one of India’s earliest ecommerce ventures. He has been in the digital world ever since, making him one of the most experienced digital professionals in the country. In 2009, Sanjay started Social Wavelength, which he continues to lead now, as Joint CEO. Now rebranded as Mirum, the agency is part of a global digital agency network, spanning 20+ countries and with over 46 offices around the world. Sanjay has been a featured writer, guest faculty and invited speaker, at many industry publications, events and institutes, and has been recognized to be amongst “India’s Top 100 Digital Professionals”. Sanjay has been a jury member at the prestigious Cannes Festival of Advertising and Creativity.
1. What, according to you, will be a key trends we will see in the content marketing strategy of the future?
2. What is the most important thing to keep in mind when creating content?
3. What is the key trait of emerging leaders in the content landscape?
- always be on
- provide value, and hence be based on knowledge
- be relevant, even if that means micro-targetting
- be platform agnostic
- be optimised for search engines
The Hunt for Top Desi Content Marketers is Back! LinkedIn’s Content50 is powered by Paul Writer. This year’s list will be evaluated by an eminent jury co-chaired by Virginia Sharma (LinkedIn) and Ashish Bhasin (Dentsu Aegis Network). The last day for sending your nomination is 10th August 2018. Content50 recognizes the individuals and the finalists will get one free all access pass to The Futurist Business Conclave on 24th August 2018 being held at The Leela Ambience Gurgaon where the list will be unveiled. There is a processing fee of INR 2500 for your application, you may write to us to know if you are applicable for a waiver. For any queries, please mail email@example.com.