Date(s) - 11/07/2018
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Events, a key component of your marketing strategy, is now about creating a new experience that is seamless and high on RoI. How are you making complete use of the technology at your disposal for leveraging your event? By harnessing the power of technology, the impact of events and the involved analytics can be used to improve the value of your events. Marketers can increase attendee engagement and registrations as well as track real-time event metrics and insights.
Join the webinar hosted by Paul Writer in partnership with Cvent to find out how to improve the worth of your events for the benefit of your business. Gokul Bajaj, Head of Sales and Partnership, Cvent will share insight on the importance of events as a marketing channel and how leading companies.
Topic: Uncovering the Power of Live Events
Date: 11th July 2018 | Wednesday
Time: 3:00pm – 4:00pm IST
Points of Discussion:
1. Ways to use your event data to improve the attendee experience
2. The tragedy of the ‘ghost attendee’ and what you can do about it
3. Real life examples of how planners are shaping the attendee journey
4. The power of mobile event apps to enhance the attendee experience and provide powerful data and analytics for meeting planners and event producers
5. Measurable ROI of a comprehensive online event management platform
To know more: click here.
Alternatively, to join directly on the day of the webinar use this link:
There is no cost involved to be a part of the webinar. We look forward to you joining us for the webinar and contributing to the conversation!