In this segment of ‘Beyond Pink’, we talk to Anisha Motwani, Marketing & Digital Strategist – Max Group of Companies. Anisha has rich experience of over 28 years in diverse industries – advertising, auto-manufacturing, financial and health services. She is a business strategist, professional speaker and author, making active contributions to leading corporate and industry boards.
Essentials for a business meeting.
– Dot on time.
– Note pad (Yes I still believe in pen and paper for some things)
– Focused on the agenda. No creeping scope and meandering discussions.
– Listen without judgments.
Your everyday guide to stay fit & healthy.
– A fixed routine with eight hours sleep.
– Non hurried start to the day with clear tea and newspaper time with phone switched off.
– Meditation and exercise routine for 45 minutes.
– Eat everything but in moderate portions.
What is your power dressing mantra?
– Classic styles that are more evergreen.
– Nothing that shouts out for attention. For e.g. : No heavy make up or accessories. Under stated, classy and elegant.
– Closed shoes always with western attire.
– Black in the evenings and flowing, soft feminine pastels during the day.
One thing that one will find on your work desk
– Sharpened pencils and family picture.
One gadget that you cannot do without @work
– I Phone 6.
Profile: Anisha has recently conceptualised & edited a book titled ‘Storm the Norm’, a first-of-its-kind collection of contemporary stories of truly inspiring businesses and brands from India that either wrote or rewrote the norms of their respective industries and brought in unprecedented change and vibrancy.
Possessing a keen insight into consumer behaviour, she has been the architect of several well-known consumer brands.She is known for her exceptional ability to turn deep insight into theory; and theories into action. And she has been doing it repeatedly. Often turning somber categories into vibrant ones.
She is a regular speaker at national & global business platforms & publishes her point of view on gender diversity, business, consumer and digital trends in MarketBuzzar.com – a portal of insights she founded, in addition to several leading publications. In recognition of her achievements, she was voted as one of the ’50 Most Powerful Women in Indian Business’ by Business Today for three consecutive years since 2009. She has also recognized amongst the ‘Top 50 Women in Media, Marketing and Advertising’ by Impact & Colors for 4 consecutive years since 2011. She has been conferred ‘Women at Work Leadership Award 2011’ by Asian Confederation of Business and ‘Udyog Ratan’ by the Institute of Economic Studies amongst many others. An MBA, Anisha studied in Sophiya College and lives in Delhi with her husband Mahinder and children – Prerna & Prithviraj.